Sunday, June 22, 2014

Repair Update

After a week of repairs, things are looking better. 

Steve Hutchenson has scarfed new sides into my tiller and removed some rot around the bolts. After a lot of phone calls, I found some bronze bar to strengthen the hing connection.  The bronze is flying in fro Colorado.  Thanks to my PT team - Bill Colson, Todd Uecker and of course Bill Swain for consulting on this.

The Scanmar team took my Monitor in to the shop to try to solve my chafe problems. Thanks to Mike Scheck, the new owner, Hans, Rob and the whole team for amazing service. 

The new vang is spiced up. 

The SSB worked after cleaning connections. 

Lots of little stuff tweaked. 


--
Sent from Gmail Mobile

No comments:

The Cruising Yacht SiteRing

Previous | List | Random | Join | Next

SiteRing by Bravenet.com