Tuesday, April 20, 2010

SHTP - Entry Dead Line has Passed



The entry dead line has come and gone.  The field currently has 21 provisional entries.  The list can be found at http://www.sfbaysss.net/showthread.php?t=481.  This means that various boats still have to pass inspections and fulfil various other obligations such as a qualifying cruise.

With 59 days to go, my list is pretty short:
- Install autopilot.
- Varnish my new sculling oar.
- Pass inspection. I think I am ready :-).
- Do the qualifier (400 miles round trip at least 200 miles offshore)
- Provisioning odds and ends.

I am hoping to do complete these items in the next 15 or 20 days.  I hope to also race this year's Single Handed Farallones Race.

No comments:

The Cruising Yacht SiteRing

Previous | List | Random | Join | Next

SiteRing by Bravenet.com