Monday, October 12, 2009

H1N1 and Me


The picture above is of a friend I made last weekend.  After all the media hype and speculation about a minor illness in Mexico a few months ago, I finally met the real deal - H1N1.  It was a bit like the foreign policy of the last administration.  I was kept in confined spaces for a couple days. I had a fever of near 102F and was subjected to alternates of freezing and boiling.  There was some sleep deprivation. It felt like somebody had beat all my joints with a heavy pipe.  The occasional violent cough from the bottom on my lungs made it all hurt anew.  It was no fun.  We are hoping that Corine does not get it.   I would suggest a vaccination for you.

No comments:

The Cruising Yacht SiteRing

Previous | List | Random | Join | Next

SiteRing by Bravenet.com